Thursday, May 11, 2006

Decisions, Decions....



Everyday at work we're faced with crucial, serious, big-league decisions: implement this feature or that one, add more resources or slip the date, take the risk of shipping with this bug or fix it, latte or double shot of espresso.... on and on and on...

Today, I'm faced with a crucial, serious and big-league decision that could make or break my sabbatical: this swimsuit or this one? Or both? Since I figured that this would be my official sabbatical uniform, I wanted it to be just right. I found two that I like. Ordered them online from Athleta (one of my favorite places to shop along with Title 9 Sports). They both fit great, feel like they'd stay on while getting trashed by the worst wave, and I just plain like them. So now the dilemma: which one? Or forget that they cost way too much for little pieces of sewn-together fabric and just keep them both?

If these are the kind of decisions I'm going to be faced with this summer, bring it on!

No comments: