Thursday, November 20, 2008

Being a Wuss

It's only November and I've started whining about it being too cold to ride outside, resorting to the rollers in the basement, and even Abusive Spin Class. And this morning, I got what I deserved - Full Kit Dude plunked himself down on the bike in front and offset to my left a bit. He was also in the first row, right in front of the wall of mirrors. So, five minutes in when he fully unzipped his jersey, I had to suffer with the view. Not a pretty sight. I'm ready to ride outside again, thank you very much.

Along those lines, I was also made to feel like a wussy rider by reading this blog. Now, there's an Alaskan woman I can admire.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yup - you are a wuss ;). Better dress warm for the ride on Saturday - supposed to be a HIGH of 33!