Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Data, Data, Data


Since the skies still insist on dropping the white stuff on it (Yay! - for riding on boards, Boo! - for riding on bikes), I've been doing my training on the Rollers For Idiots in the basement. I'm seriously starting to love those things. I've also set the Garmin Edge 305 up and have been using it with the GPS off for the inside rides. The graphs and numbers are interesting but I should really be training with a plan. Right now it's more like, "I guess I should go do an hour." but no specific stuff in mind. You can kind of see that in the graph above. 60 min ride. Got on and bored myself for the first 30 min (actually, I was mesmerized by a DVD of Madonna's Confession Tour ;-) ) Once I finally came to my senses, I thought, "Hey, why not throw in a few intervals." Kind of cool to see that reflected in the graph.

No comments: