Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Hate Election Season

Every time the political season heats up, I ended up in vehement discussions with my parents that cause me to either: 1) chug directly from the wine bottle at the dinner table 2) hang up the phone and run through the house screaming like my hair's on fire or 3)bang my head on the keyboard after I read some crazy email they've forwarded me even though I knew better from reading the subject line.

Last night, they tied me to the couch in the family room, propped open my eyelids with toothpicks, put the TV volume on 100 and forced me to watch Fox News, O'Reilly and then Hannity and Colmes. OMG. I'm still speechless about it. Wow.

So, I'm returning the favor with a video from a very cool internet tv site who I got lucky enough to visit this past week in NYC for a project I'm working on.

No comments: