Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mean People Suck

As I was changing in the locker room at the gym today, a woman in my bank of lockers answered her phone.

"You moron!", she yelled at the poor caller who I assume was her husband/partner/boyfriend. She continued to berate the caller so loudly and viciously that I wondered why the poor sap didn't just hang up on her. It went on and on for as long as I was changing my clothes, tying my shoes, trying to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Apparently this person was supposed to come pick up her car for her so she went on to describe where she parked. "I parked to the left of the front door - in the spaces reserved for the PT/Surgery patients." And, of course, 5 minutes later, I saw her doing her workout on the treadmill. I hate mean people.

No comments: