Monday, April 21, 2008

Desperate Measures


Our kitchen has been demolished for three weeks now. Many of you who know me know I really don't enjoy camping so this kitchen thing is pushing me to my limits. S is traveling this week and when she's gone, I like to slum it with a garden burger and tater tots for dinner. So today while driving home in a foul mood (they've canned my project at work and while they've offered us positions somewhere in the company, it's all very vague - need to find new job. Anyone need a software engineering manager who specializes in video? I found a outdoor instructor position at REI I thought was enticing. No, I'm not kidding.), I tried to cheer myself up with the thought of snarfing 20 mini tater tots. Uh oh. No oven. Time to improvise. A tin foil boat on the BBQ works very nicely. :) I may not have a job (more time to train!) but at least I have my tater tots.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

WHA?!?!?!? This comes as a surprise, yes? Come ride here on Thurs - we'll feed you before sending you home to your kitchen-less, S-less house...