Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ode to My Sandwich

Haiku of The Day
Golden whole wheat bread
P. B. and jelly oozing
I love my sandwhich

PBJs are a staple of my diet - I eat 1/2 for lunch almost every day. I eat them before races, during rides, sometimes just because... I believe I also set the record during one PMC for PBJs consumed during a 48 hour period (about 16). And oddly enough, I never ate a PBJ until I was 38 years old. I know....slow starter.

Others have discovered my addiction to these delicious little wonders. TCB once gave me a PBJ magnet (proudly in use in my office). S gave me a Life Is Good PBJ t-shirt (should have worn it today). And just recently, S passed along a song that totally cracks me up and makes my day. Follow the link from the cartoon below to check it out!

No comments: