Monday, July 21, 2008

Electra StreetRod For Sale

I'm cleaning out the basement and have a bike that's not getting enough love any longer. It used to be my commuter when I lived in Seattle. Now, it's my latte/Redbones/farmer's market cruiser. Shimano Nexus 7 spd internal hub, Nexus roller brakes (awesome in Seattle's rainy weather). I can't remember the size (I think 18") which is big for me (I'm 5'4"). It's yours for $200. More pics can be found here.

More specs below.
Frame & Fork
Frame Construction TIG-welded
Frame Tubing Material 4130 chromoly
Fork Brand & Model Electra D-Blade
Fork Material 4130 chromoly, unicrown crown
Rear Shock Not applicable

Components
Component Group Shimano Nexus
Brakeset Shimano Nexus Roller brake brakes, Tektro RBP-363AP levers
Shift Levers Shimano Inter-7 ST-7S20
Front Derailleur Not applicable
Rear Derailleur Not applicable
Crankset Cyclone CPI 9-100A, 42 teeth
Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-CT91
BB Shell Width 68mm English
Rear Cogs 7-speed internal, 22 teeth
Chain 1/2 x 1/8"
Seatpost Kalloy aluminum, 26.8 mm diameter
Saddle Electra
Handlebar Arc aluminum
Handlebar Extensions Not applicable
Handlebar Stem Rito ML-80 aluminum
Headset 1" steel

Wheels
Hubs Shimano Nexus Roller brake
Rims Electra TA-5 aluminum, 36-hole
Tires 26 x 1.90" Electra Street Racer whitewall
Spoke Brand Stainless steel, 2.0mm straight gauge
Spoke Nipples Brass nipples

No comments: